Institute for Human Resources: Q2 Learning presents
"The Role of Learning in Talent Management: Key Integration Points"
In this one hour webinar we will be sharing a real-world example from a
major Bay Area company detailing what is involved in evolving from a very
successful belly-to-belly, high-touch, high-potential leadership development
into a scalable technology-enabled (delivered via a social learning platform),
high-touch high-potential flawlessly executed leadership development process.
We will be talking about:
- The business case for the Talent Management Initiative
- The critical success factors/design requirements for success
- The variety of restraints that need to be reconciled to realize the potential
of the initiative
- The concepts, strategies and methods employed in the overall solution.
At the end of this webinar you will:
- Be better able to identity the pitfalls confronting a flawless execution
of your talent management strategy
- Have a increased understanding of what role social learning technology can
play in the execution your Talent Management initiatives.
- Be better prepared to make the business case for investing the resources
required to do it right the first time
Session Date: February 11, 2011
Session Time: 2:45 p.m. EST